Email After Hours: Episode 19
Inbox X-Files: A Detective’s Guide to Solving Email Mysteries
Ever feel like being an email marketer is like diving into a detective novel?
One where every click, open rate, or sudden drop in engagement feels like a mysterious plot twist? We’re with you.
Just like any savvy detective must navigate a maze of clues, email marketers need to be armed with the right tools to decode every email mystery that unfolds.
Enter Alice Cornell, deliverability consultant and email sleuth extraordinaire. In this episode, we’ll delve into captivating email cases, bewitching red herrings, and the basics that often trip up even the most experienced email pros.
SOME EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS:
- (04:03) How industry changes impact email strategies
- (05:22) The dangers of overlooking the basics in email marketing
- (10:20) Email mishaps and strategies gone wrong
- (13:15) The importance of paying attention to metrics
- (15:24) The need for a personalized approach
- (17:11) Top “detective tools” for email professionals
- (19:08) Alice’s biggest email oops
- (20:38) The weirdest thing learned from a webinar
Browse other episodes…
Take your email knowledge to the next level.